Wednesday, May 26, 2010

UCK are not the only friends F has got

The f - word as its said is one of the most popular slang. "F-off", "F-you"...you can add almost anything to the F and it becomes some kind of an expression of yours. I am not writing here how many new words you can invent here with the use of F...
I want to highlight that the Alphabet 'F' has many more important words starting with it ...but we rarely highlight them as much we do the four letter word.
Here are a few words starting with F which seek a greater importance in our life.

1. Family - everyone knows how important family is, it’s your family who gets you all kind of stuff you wear and eat. We use the F many times a day I wonder how many times we remember our families in a day.

2. Friends - we live surrounded by them and most of the times friends give and take the F - words as if it were the currency. Amidst all the F bombs we sometimes forget the importance of friends..Friends are not meant only to exchange the F they are also meant to exchange your happiness and sadness, just wonder how many of us even realise that a friend was or is, in a miserable situation.

3. Females - one of my faculties in the first sem used to say "females are inferior forms of life"
every time he said that I felt like telling him F-off. How can someone be so stupid and be an economics teacher at such high level. Females are the most superior form of life, the word female should be given much more importance then it’s given.

4. Freedom - We are lucky enough to be born in a free country. But what does freedom mean to us? is saying F-off to any one freely is freedom? This word needs to be respected and understood in depth.

5. Food - one of the basic necessities in life, most of us are privileged and had never had any food problems and we think that food is as cheap as the F, so we waste it a lot. I don’t have any issues if someone wastes food but the problem is that when you waste something it shows the amount of respect you have for it.

The list can be a ling one if I include Fun, Fashion, Force, Fraud etc but making a list is not what I intend ( I am not katty).
Whatever I wrote is the result of self introspection and an observation of the surroundings, I am not a preacher, so in case you read this please don’t ask me “why do you write something which you don't follow"? Because if you do ask me the only answer you will get is.....

FUCK OFFF

No comments: