Friday, March 9, 2007

LIVING IN YOUR OWN LOVE…

what is luv
♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥

K, this is dedicated to all those beatiful devine souls,who are truely madly anddeeply in the heavenly feeling called luv.
many ppl ask this question "luv"?? rubbish nonsense.... blah blah.But ask those ppl who are in the arrest of the MARIJUANA affect of love.
According to my perception and the thght i have put into it luv is one that feeling that teaches u forgiveness,makes you humle,sometimes make u greedy,sometimes lusty,sometimes insecure,sometimes fill u wid pride,makes u arrogant,makes u feel dejected,sometimes makes u feel betrayed,sometimes makes ur heart sink or sometimes has a tingling affect all over ur body..
luv is that blend of feelings which knitts along itself all the emotions present in this world.SOME PPL MAY DISAGREE WID ME BUT CAN'T HELP IT,THAT IS WHAT THEIR POINT OF VEIW; THIS IS MINE
that is the reason y the thinkers philosophers n great ppl have placed this "♥" above the almighty or rather equal to it...



♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥







I’m living with a fatal wound,
I’m enchanted in your love,
The ropes of your love tie my heart,
You eyes keep me awake in my dreams.

I’m living in your love and loving you to live,
I have so much to earn and so much to give,
I find you sitting on my eyelashes every time,
With a wish that someday you will be mine.

My passion for you makes me drive crazy,
Without you my life seems to be hazy,
My breath runs in me to merge in your life,
One day may you be my happily wedded wife.

My soul lies down on the roads,
Cribbing to have you on its side,
I want to be with you all the time,
On the life’s rollercoaster ride.

No comments: