Monday, April 2, 2007

I!!! I do not help anybody..... I'm the one who backs off when somebody comes to seekhelp from me....fine thats it.. I agreeI am into too much of internet surfingbut it does not mean thati'm emotionless & barbaric...
today i'm relising ki its no point in potraying what you are not.Enough of this shrafat ka chola...BULL MINTAUR... this is what i am... ruthless,yet a pillar of strength.My only fault was that i was alone.... But as they say that life shows you new faces every day. YES surely it dis,this sunday evening, revealing the darker side of me,waking the unmanly,unhumane side of me......
Life is 'realising yourself'expidition.....and i'm on it quite early.Only thing i realised today is that.... on this i can recall the phrae"badd se baddnaam bura
When already in people's perception it is set that i'm of no use..... i do nothelp my siblingsout...(to be more specific "people")
Then it is fine....today i take this oath and promise to my self that i would not help these very "people" out no matter what is the case...
To be complecant was my mistake and that i was able to make the ends meet but oho!!!! wait..........sorry i was wrong...ALAS all in vain.... i failed to do so.
Only true thing that was that i am doing too much of internet surfing these days...
In this oath i need to add two more things.
1.) Never in my stay in this house would i touch the remote of that stupid idiot boxagain because of which i think this all started.
2.) I'll try to minimise my use of the computer to the point of nullacy.

A small incident has spit fired to a big decision ... and i hope this one does not prove to be a hasty one...Because today i am in excruciating pain because of a few spineless ppl who told me the lesson to help...when they themselves backout in the time of need.....on top of that crip at the back.....
But i'm finding the answer to the pertinent question & i'm not going to make it squander like a weak...
I'M THE MAN OF METTLE & SURELY VENGEANCE WOULD BE MINE.........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good post and well written but... wait i have to ponder over it ntw the u write exceedingly well