How I wish
I knew how to cry
To get rid of the pain
Let it all go by
To stop feeling hurt
Become completely numb
Have a look in the mirror
See what I’ve become
Those eyes are empty
There’s no life inside
Those cheeks are wet
The tears still haven’t dried
Small wishes I had
They shall remain unfulfilled
I’m not really sad
But a part of me has been killed
How I wish
I knew how to cry
To get rid of the pain
Let it all go by
I had a beautiful dream
It has just been broken
My heart is getting shattered
With every word you have spoken
I wish I could be alone
Just stay here not carry on
Cause the fire inside has died down
The will to live is all but gone
How I wish
I knew how to cry
To get rid of the pain
Let it all go by
Not punish myself
By asking why
Cause I know you wont cary
Even if I die
No comments:
Post a Comment