I've burnt myself with helplessness,
I can't go through this anymore,
You have left me for someone else,
It's something I can never endure.
My eyes have gone numb,
I've forgotten how to live,
I still don't understand,
Is love what I wasn't able to give?
My voices crack in solitude,
My palms only show lines of sorrow,
Why weren't you happy enough?
I never wanted to see this tomorrow.
In your love I still live,
Although I don't know how to,
But I'm trying to find out a reason,
Before we say our final adieu!
I lay here half dead,
My eyes see nothing but water,
My heart cannot feel its own beat,
My dream world lays shattered.
My heart is broken into such tiny pieces,
That they can pass through a needle's hole,
I always tried to keep you happy,
And that, was my only goal.
Your essence still stays in my eyes, my dream, my soul,
When i bing my hand close to you, you vanish away,
I don't see you in the mirror with me now,
My world has drowned in my tears that sway.
Happiness has somehow abandoned me,
Time is isappointed with me,
How can i move without you?
On my own, I'd never wanted to be.
I lay on the floor like broken glass pieces,
Giving a different reflection in every piece,
My soul is deeply crying inside all alone,
Now it has no other wish but to release.
My lips have gone dry,
Like the desert sand cracks,
My fake smiles remind me of you,
You are what my smile lacks.
I don't know how to get out of it,
I always thought you'll be here to help me,
But now I stay here all alone in the dark,
My stars have lost their shine indeed.
My heart is burning down and is almost dead,
My blood can now no longer retain the colour "red",
The colour of love is no more in me now,
"I love you" is what you always said.
I stand like a statue in the rain,
My tears still make a diference in the falling drops,
Now I'm desolated in the dark,
And where I stand, no one stops.
2 comments:
emotively revealing poem..i'd say this is ur best one..keep it up ..lukin forward to readin more stuff...peace, love, gud vibes.
ohh and by the way..impressive "about me" section... ;)
Post a Comment