Thursday, March 22, 2007

feeling suicidal

Feeling suicidal. The only thing that holds me into this fucked up world is the pain that I feel... Diagnoses by doctors (psychiatrics): depression, social phobia, panic.... blah! I enjoy my pain as much as kids enjoys icecream!
And if I'm to die, it better be by my own hands.

I don't feel suicidal anymore right at this moment. I'll feel suicidal again today. But I'm just not sure if I should stop suffering yet. Being who I am: the biggest statement of plesure and pain. And I don't know if I am ready yet to let go of my pain.

I'll cut myself... I like when the red water comes out of me. And I am left all alone. Nobody gets that all that I need is all that never existed: love! And I do believe in love (something that doesn't exists), so maybe I am a little psychotic too... At least borderline.

I don't know if anybody here feels the same, if so, say something about it. If not, say whatever too...

All I know is that pain is my only loyal companion. My only trully friend.

"THIS WICKED WORLD MAKES ME WANT TO CRAWL"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That makes 2 of them good expression offeeling i just always wonder if world is tough on me only

Rashveen Maini said...

nah dude ur nt the only one to feel such things..almost everyone experiences pain, and betrayal and all the bad things life has to offer..but u knw what thats life...it dsn't come in small, easy to swallow bites..u are brave enough to make ur thoughts public but it;s only when u brave life that u will start to see and apppreciate all the gud things life has to offer...
but gud wrk dude..write more..

Anonymous said...

ur work amazed me anubhav
nice pretty things written in keep it up and better leave some comeents on my blog tooo:)