Sunday, May 27, 2007

under my skin

Under my skin , to the corner of my chest
Lies there , lives there , a pound of flesh
It used to be so quiet in the spent away time
But now , things have changed , it’s a different tide
It refuses to calm down and never stay still
In and out it goes passing out waves of thrill

Once , I sat down to scavange over this changed frame
That what has happened to me , am I the same
I realized there is something new, something strange
My heart is beating now , my life is so changed

My heart was a dead part before
Where just cold and pale blood used to flow
Now its not just blood flowing in my veins
Its your feelings and love turning me insane .

My heart whispers your presence near by
My eyes portraits your face standing shy
My imagination imagines you every time
Whenever the sun rises or moon gives out its shine

You gave me life , you gave me smile
You gave me the feeling that I am alive
Its you , who taught me how to write
And above that , gave me the reason to live my life .

No comments: