I hold you as my inspiration,
My writings are but your gift…
Without you pushing me into the blue,
It would not be possible-this rift…
Life seems a tiring exasperation,
My dreary eyes are but your gift…
I have learned to hold them close,
My lonely sighs, yeah, your gift…
I trust you with all my faith,
My broken heart is but your gift…
I long for those precious moments,
The scarred feelings, yeah, your gift…
Your memories blow my existence,
Along the rise, with the drift…
Every gush of air that I breathe,
Every hollow smile, yeah, your gift….
My writings are but your gift…
Without you pushing me into the blue,
It would not be possible-this rift…
Life seems a tiring exasperation,
My dreary eyes are but your gift…
I have learned to hold them close,
My lonely sighs, yeah, your gift…
I trust you with all my faith,
My broken heart is but your gift…
I long for those precious moments,
The scarred feelings, yeah, your gift…
Your memories blow my existence,
Along the rise, with the drift…
Every gush of air that I breathe,
Every hollow smile, yeah, your gift….
No comments:
Post a Comment